Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

9 Followers!

That's not really what I was going to post about, but I just saw it before I started this post, so I had to comment on it.

Anyways...

I'm not really sure what to do with myself. I'm back from Mexico, but I feel different. It's like i don't fit into my life anymore. School is going to start soon and I really have no idea what I'm going to do. I am looking for a new job, but I'm not qualified for anything...and I won't be qualified for anything when I graduate...so, what do I do?

I am really feeling like I need to get involved in a Spanish-speaking church somewhere around here. I need to seek after what God has for me, but I'm not really sure what that is. I'm trying to get organized for school, figure out money, find a job, get involved in ministry, figure out what my life is going to look like this year.

I think I just struggle with having a lot of free time. I need a schedule. I need something to give me direction. Once school starts I'll have a schedule at least and hopefully I'll be able to find a job with more hours. I'm excited about finding a Spanish-speaking church and getting involved in ministry there. I feel like my life is waiting to start. Where is it going to go? I'm not sure.

So this is kind of a processing blog post. Processing...things are changing...things are new. God is good, that I know, so maybe I should just relax in that, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie. Keep spending time with Dios. He will help you to interpret all that is bouncing around in your brain. I am still processing too. love you!

    ReplyDelete