Dude, I am back from Mexico and it is crazy! There is so much to share. I'm amazed at what God did there. I think that I will be processing and realizing and learning about it for a long time to come. For now, I will just say that:
Mexico was terrible. And amazing. I learned so much and I am still trying to straighten it all out in my head. I don't want to forget anything that I learned, and I don't want to lose anything that God taught me while I was there. I learned patience...I learned to hand-wash my clothes. I learned that God is working in Mexico. I learned that despite cultural and language barriers, the only real basis of a relationship is Christ, that if the basis of your relationship is Christ, the rest doesn't matter. I learned that there are people who love Jesus everywhere. I learned that I have family everywhere. I have a mama and papa in Mexico, sisters in Chicago, Pennsylvania, Texas, brothers in Texas, Minnesota, Virginia, Washington, and Pennsylvania. I am so grateful that I have found family all across the states, and the world. I am so grateful that God was working and teaching me so much. Hopefully I will keep learning it.
This is kind of how I feel...
That's a mixture of excitement and anxiety.
haha. i miss your face. even that one.
ReplyDelete