Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hooray for 1 follower! It's nice to know someone is reading...

So, I had a great conversation at work today with a coworker. As it turns out he's a Christian and we ended up having a great conversation about God and about life. It makes me kind of teary-eyed to think about. I almost started crying when I was talking to him because (if you don't know me you will find out) I cry when overwhelmed by emotions. I feel like I have been learning so much lately about things. Life, God, me. He is at work in me and I am so utterly overwhelmed all the time because of it. He is so good! He is so big! I am blessed everyday, and I love it.

Life is not about money (surprise!) or things (bigger surprise) it's about loving God and loving people...hmmmm where have I heard that before?? Oh yeah;

Matthew 22: 37-38
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

No comments:

Post a Comment