Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello World!

I'm blogging! This is quite exciting. I am ready to start sharing myself as well as thoughts and interesting things that I find. Super pumped! So....my name is Carrie. I love Jesus, and it seems that life is changing a lot lately, in an awesome and amazing way.

With one friend traveling to Chile to study abroad for a semester and starting a travel blog (which you can view at www.proverbsnineteen21.wordpress.com), a friend referring me to an amazing blog that I thoroughly enjoyed (www.imadeyouabeard.com) and a persistent need to write out what God is doing in my life, I was inspired to start my own. So here I am. This blog is just about me, my life, and whatever else I feel like posting, so I hope it's interesting, but who knows?

Last night I finished a book called An Altered Light by Jens Christian Grondahl. I would recommend it to you all. Not only is the story about life and love, but it is also about finding yourself. Grondahl made me question life and what it means. Really a great writer.

Also, the url of this blog is a quote belonging to one Abraham Lincoln. I thought it was fitting, like Abe was just himself, just what he was, the good, the bad, and the ugly, (no reference to a western movie was intended there) and that's what I intend to be here, just myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment