Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Followers!

whoo for 4 followers! This seems like a milestone...but not really. I love you guys! Also, I forgot what I wanted to post today, but seeing all those new followers gave me a topic.

So, today I helped a friend paint a basement (whoo for manual labor!) and then she treated me to Ihop mmm....pancakes, and now I am crazy tired. I may not make it to 11 to watch Doctor Who.

Oh yeah, I remember what I wanted to post today...
Emerson’s rules for reading:

1. Never read any book that is not a year old.
2. Never read any but famed books.
3. Never read any but what you like.

Good advice if you ask me, though I make tons of exceptions to rule #1 which is arguably the most important, just because it's #1. But I kind of feel like reading anything is good. So really rule #3 ismy most important rule.

"Read everyday. Have a better life."

No comments:

Post a Comment