Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of something

So, I heard a talk about trying new things and the speaker suggested just trying something new for 30 days, so it doesn't get overwhelming. And I decided to do it!
I've started taking pictures everyday, and it's been 13 days so far, so I thought I'd post them!


Day 1

It was so nice out!

Day 2
I may have forgotten to take a picture on day 2...


Day 3


My pieces made it into the art exhibit!
Top: Lies My Mother Told Me, Bottom: Truths the Lord Has Shown Me

Day 4

Kristiney lookin adorable. I love you dear! You are my best friend.

Day 5
I need to do more art. I love my artboard!

Day 6

This tree had a really cool texture, and the sun made it look so pretty!

Day 7

Shy-pie! Look how adorable she is.

Day 8

So cool

Day 9

Me and Shy-pie. And the camera reflection in my glasses.

Day 10
I may have also forgotten this one too. My bad!

Day 11

HALLOWEEN candy! woop!

Day 12

My bilingual bible! So great! Isaiah is amazing. Please read it!

Day 13

Look at that face. Oh Kyle, love you man!

Day 14

Hot buttered rum. Highly suggested for those over 21.


Well, that's all I got for now. I'll post the rest soon! Love you dears!

1 comment: