People are great.
I have missed them. I miss you people! I need to make more time to spend with you all. You are oh so valuable to me and I need you.
I had a great talk with a friend yesterday and I realized how much we have been missing of each other's lives because we haven't talked in a week. It feels more like we haven't talked since before I left for Mexico 4 months ago. So sad! No more. No longer will we miss out on the things going on in each other's lives. It is so important. Gosh, I miss people. I'm going to stop missing them. That is the plan. Help me to stop missing out on your life!
for sure it's a difficult balance. but people are great and necessary to spend time with! I am trying to make more time to hang out with people too. <3
ReplyDeleteGood, I sent you a message some time back (September) telling you what I was doing with my life. Please tell me about yours...........Phil
ReplyDelete