Carrie is getting very nervous and stressed about Mexico! I leave in 15 days and I feel so unprepared! I'm super excited to see what God does in Mexico City, but I am super nervous too. So nervous, in fact, I can't sleep and call people crying late at night. I know that He has a plan, and that He has it all figured out, but I don't and it makes me super nervous. I think I will be clinging tightly to Jeremiah 29:11 this summer and for the next two weeks as I try to get ready to fly to Mexico for two months!
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans top prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future." Ok, I just need to remember that and breathe.
Pray for me! aah
No comments:
Post a Comment