Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am trying to talk less and listen more.


It has been an interesting experience. I have been pondering a lot, but saying less.

Where does God want me to go? Should I finish my Spanish degree and graduate? Then what would I do?

Options:

Graduate in December with a Spanish Degree
Then Join the PeaceCorps or Americorps or Get a real job


or......

Add another major and stay in school, but what?
Sociology? History? Psychology?


Really, I don't know where God is leading me. I'm not sure which option is following Christ. I just want to follow Christ and I don't know where He is leading me right now. I guess Mexico is all I have right now, so I guess I will just have to follow that. I will go to Mexico, I will go where He's leading me and I will wait to see where He sends me after that. Maybe I'll learn a lot this summer, that's not true. I will. I'm excited to see what He does there, to be obedient in going. I hope that I can be obedient, that I can be able to discern the directions He wants to lead me.

I just have a yearning deep within my heart, in my soul to be obedient. I don't know what that means exactly. I'm seeking, I'm looking, I'm desiring to love Christ above all else and to seek after His kingdom in my life. Pray that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment