So, my car started leaking antifreeze a couple days ago, and I decided to do something about it today, so I went to the mechanic and they said it would be $500 to replace the water pump. My dad is a mechanic and so I called him and he said "No." So I am going to call a couple more places tomorrow and see how much they would charge. It might be cheaper for my dad to drive the two hours to get here and change it himself. (Since a water pump is only $39, and he could do the labor himself). Craziness! That was a pretty stressful day, but we'll see.
Aaaaahhh, school starts in 6 days! That causes all kinds of its own stress, but it will be good. School shmool. Life is more about people anyway!
“I always find it more difficult to say the things I mean than the things I don’t.” - Somerset Maugham
No comments:
Post a Comment