Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh first day of school, how you thrill me...new people, new classes, new syllabi. blech

ok, not so bad, but I also learned today that I could probably just graduate after next semester with a B.A. in Spanish if I wanted to drop the Education part. Perhaps that would be great! I have been thinking about dropping the education part for a while now, perhaps I could grab a history degree while I'm at it? That would make me stay here for a while longer, but I was going to do that anyway, so I might as well enjoy it! Teaching, not so much. History, yes. Spanish, yes.

Who knows?! Maybe I can find a beardy history buff who loves latin culture? yes, that would do just fine...

p.s. I have a class in the same room that I previously had the most horrendous class I have ever had, it was quite scary. I started having flashbacks. I think I may have PTSD from it. I might need counseling. All in all, not a bad first day, tomorrow's 7:40 class might just kill me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment