Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I haven't blogged in a while. School has been very busy and figuring out my schedule has been a bit stressful, but here I am! woo! So, let's see...

I have been thinking a lot about a lot. I am excited to see where and how God is working. He is definitely at work in me, which is so good! It scares me, but I know it's good. I hope that He will help me to be obedient even in my fear, and that He will help me to eventually not be afraid. So good. Everything that I have been learning and thinking lately gives me hope and joy. I am so excited that I get to learn more about Christ, all the time. I am utterly blessed.

I have realized lately that I love gossip. I wouldn't have thought that before, I justified it, just thinking that I needed to get things off my chest or talk through something, but really, I like talking about other people. That's terrible. I'm terrible. So I need to be careful what I say, try to stop the thought before I even think it, try to change the part of my heart that is producing mean things. If you could pray for me that would be great. I need to love, not judge, love, not hate.







Also, I fell on my butt today in front of a lot of people and I made a noise that I did not know could come out of my mouth. Kind of a scream, it was like, surprise, fear, and embarrassment all rolled into one sound. Lovely as I'm sure you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment